Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trust Me... Trust is Trust, unexplainable.



I Trust You… Such a carelessly thrown around phrase. So often used… “Do You Trust Me…?” is such a common… yet feared question. Is it the underlying Truth that is scary? Is it something You don’t want to accept to Yourself? I wonder…

Its not something that just… happens. Its not earned by the way you talk. Its not earned by charms. Its not earned… just like that.

Its built. Not brick by brick. Its built atom by atom. It doesn’t need years… It needs a few seconds. In those seconds… its built. With the strongest of foundations. With the hardest of hard work. With the purest drop of Love. Trust is carved... Trust is deeply carved. Unaffected by any force.

Trust is built in the second Your parents look at You when You are born. Trust is built in the second You lay Your head on Your Best Friend’s shoulder… or lend Your shoulder for a few tears. Trust is built when Your sibling hugs You. It needs a few seconds… But it is built. Atom by atom, particle by particle, brick by brick, stone by stone…

Trust is not like paper… Once crumpled, never back to normal. Trust is not like wood… once burnt, always ashes. Trust is a building. Trust is a building made by Love as the foundation. Trust is made of Sincerity as its bricks… Trust is made of Honesty as the cement. Trust is a strong building. No little stone can break it. No little secrecy can kill it.

Honesty is not “never lying”. Honesty is being True to Yourself. Honesty is not to be blatantly frank, it is foolishness. Lies and secrecy.. at times.. are for the Greater Good. Its not give and take. It is keep and build. It is maintaining…

Trust is not broken by a small Lie. True Trust stays strong against every Lie that befalls it… For True Trust… is built. Because a Lie has a reason… A Flaw You See maybe For the Greater Good.

In tough Times… Love and Trust are all You have. If there’s Love, there is Trust. Don’t let go of it. There’s a reason, always a reason…

If You’ve hidden… Don’t explain. Trust will heal it.

Trust…

Its not something that just… happens. Its not earned by the way you talk. Its not earned by charms. Its not earned… just like that.

Its built. Not brick by brick. Its built atom by atom. It doesn’t need years… It needs a few seconds. In those seconds… its built. With the strongest of foundations. With the hardest of hard work. With the purest drop of Love. Trust is deeply carved. Unaffected by any force. Unaffected by Time.


Men may come and Men may go...


Trust... is Trust.

1 comment:

  1. I trust in you, for I know U can count on me.
    I trust you,I hope U can trust in me to share things with me, without dyin in your own grief..

    I'm sorry If ever I couldnt measure upto your trust,for u to trust in me with ur life..

    Trust is always twin sided.. it isnt inborn..it is earned..for I have to live upto ur expectations too..

    And SO my dearest friend, I will be hurt if U couldnt trust in me.. but the world is not over
    If I Stiffle u even more..

    I will be pushing things further more than i did before.. U will choke within cuz then i wouldve closed all ur exit routes to express..
    how will u then live..?

    I hope We can be friends enough for u to trust me to tell what's within you, we will then solve it together..

    my greatest way to ensure, that a person never breaks my trust again, is by telling that person, i give u a second chance..not as a warning, but as a friend you can arram se discuss things with..cuz U know what..? i really really care for you and will never ever want to lose Ur faith,or not be worthy of ur trust again..

    ReplyDelete